O2 Oxygen Sensor AM-37105441
Part Number: AM-37105441
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (14.8")
- Upstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.
This part replaces:
- OE # 4606555AA, 4606555AC, 5033758AA, 4606555AA, 4606555AC, 5033758AA
- Standard Motor Products SG1824
- 2002-2004 Chrysler 300M Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.5L
- 2002-2004 Chrysler Concorde Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 2.7L
- 2002-2004 Chrysler Concorde Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.5L
- 2001-2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.4L
- 2002-2004 Dodge Intrepid Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.5L
- 2002-2004 Dodge Intrepid Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 2.7L
Please help us make certain we are selling you the correct part by confirming the year, make and model of your vehicle:
Add this part:
Add the pair and Save: