1995-97 Honda Accord Crankshaft Position Sensor AM-20937582
Part Number: AM-20937582
This replacement Crankshaft Position Sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning crank sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, and or cause a no start condition, or rough running due to inaccurate ignition and fuel timing.
This Crankshaft Position Sensor features:
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 37500P0GA01, 37500-P0G-A01
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% factory tested
- Correct electrical connections with plug
- Fits the following Honda engines as listed per application:
- V6 2.7L (Engine ID C27A4)
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products PC155
- OE # 37500P0GA01
- 1995-1997 Honda Accord Crankshaft Position Sensor for V6 2.7L
Please help us make certain we are selling you the correct part by confirming the year, make and model of your vehicle:
Add this part:
Add the pair and Save: