1993-94 Ford Explorer Mazda Navajo ABS Sensor & Harness AM-21562964
Part Number: AM-21562964
A bad or malfunctioning ABS sensor or harness can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) Front
- Includes ABS Sensor & Harness
- Correct connectors and clips for easy replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.
This part replaces:
- OE # F3TZ2C204BA
- Dorman 970-016
- Standard Motor Products ALS171
- 1993-1994 Ford Explorer 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Sensor & Harness Driver or Passenger Side
- 1993-1994 Mazda Navajo 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Sensor & Harness Driver or Passenger Side
Please help us make certain we are selling you the correct part by confirming the year, make and model of your vehicle:
Add this part:
Add the pair and Save: