Part Number: AM-12216592
This replacement Front Anti-Lock Brake Sensor & harness is just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning ABS sensor or harness can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) REAR
- Includes ABS Sensor & Harness
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 57475SV4N00, 57475-SV4-N00
- Correct connectors and clips for easy replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products ALS956
- 1997-1999 Acura CL Rear ABS Sensor & Harness Driver Side
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Wagon Rear ABS Sensor & Harness Driver Side for L4 2.2L
- 1995-1997 Honda Accord Rear ABS Sensor & Harness Driver Side for V6 2.7L
Please help us make certain we are selling you the correct part by confirming the year, make and model of your vehicle:
Add this part:
Add the pair and Save: