O2 Oxygen Sensor AM-17728093
Part Number: AM-17728093
This Oxygen O2 Sensor is a new, aftermarket replacement part that has the following specifications:
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length
- Upstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to fail an emission test or run poorly then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products SG1814
- OE # F8VZ9F472AA
- 1998 Ford Crown Victoria Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
- 1999 Ford Crown Victoria Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for Models with Engine Oil Cooler
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor Rear Bank for V6 3.0L
- 1998 Lincoln Continental Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
- 1998-1999 Lincoln Town Car Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for Models with Engine Oil Cooler
- 2001-2004 Mazda Tribute Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor Rear Bank for V6 3.0L
- 1998 Mercury Grand Marquis Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
- 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for Models with Engine Oil Cooler
- 2005-2006 Mercury Mariner Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor Rear Bank for V6 3.0L
Please help us make certain we are selling you the correct part by confirming the year, make and model of your vehicle:
Add this part:
Add the pair and Save: