1998-02 Mazda 626 Control Arm with Ball Joint AM-12699237
Part Number: AM-12699237
This replacement front forward lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers; GD7A-34-300B, GD7A-34-300C, GD7A34300B, GD7A34300C
- Stamped Steel like original
- New, not remanufactured or refurbished
- Control arm Bushing & Ball joint are included
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacement.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.
This part replaces:
- OE # GD7A34300B
- OE # GD7A34300C
- Hollander 512-58434R, 512-58500R
- Dorman 520-868
- 1998-2002 Mazda 626 Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side Front