2000-04 Toyota Avalon Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Rear Nakamoto MD828, 42431-07030 AM-2076077263
Part Number: AM-2076077263
This rear brake rotor & pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
Brake Pad Specifications:
- Premium Posi Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads
- 4 Piece REAR brake pad set
- Includes shims
- Direct replacements
Brake Rotor Specifications:
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4243107030, 42431 07030
- Fits 5 Stud Wheels
- Solid - not vented
- 11.34" (288mm) diameter
This brake rotor & pad set makes great replacements and has excellent value over the price of a dealer brakes.
Premium Positive Molded Brake Pads Features and Benefits:
- The very same manufacturing process the original equipment manufacturers use
- High density friction material for long pad life
- Less resin content virtually eliminates brake fade and glazing
- Reduced dusting for both Ceramic and Semi-metallic materials
- Quality multi-layered shims and pad chamfering provide smooth and quiet braking
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
This part replaces:
- Nakamoto MD828, 42431-07030
- 2000-2004 Toyota Avalon Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Premium Posi Semi-Metallic (Gift Idea) Nakamoto MD828, 42431-07030
Please help us make certain we are selling you the correct part by confirming the year, make and model of your vehicle:
Add this part:
Add the pair and Save: