1994-97 Honda Accord ABS Sensor & Harness AM-35086599
Part Number: AM-35086599
This replacement Front Anti-Lock Brake Sensor & harness is just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning ABS sensor or harness can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Includes ABS Sensor & Harness
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 57470SV4950, 57470-SV4-950
- Correct connectors and clips for easy replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Correct for 4 Cylinder Coupe & Sedan models only
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products ALS949
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Coupe Sedan ABS Sensor & Harness for L4 2.2L Rear Passenger Side
Please help us make certain we are selling you the correct part by confirming the year, make and model of your vehicle:
Add this part:
Add the pair and Save: