1993 - 1995 Toyota Pickup O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for L4 2.4L 4WD Models with with 6 Foot Bed (US Built Models) California Emissions
- List Price:
- AM Price:
- You Save:
Part Number: AM-34749553
This Oxygen O2 Sensor is a new, aftermarket replacement part that has the following specifications:
- Four pin, 4 wire configuration
- 2 Bolt flange style sensor
- Upstream & Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- May be used in more then one position
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8946509040, 8946509110, 8946509170, 8946509180, 8946509320, 8946539655, 8946539735, 8946539835, 8946539855, 8946569175, 8946580011, 8946580034
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
A direct replacement. If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to idle poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This part replaces:
- OE #: 89465-09110
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS #: SG1839
Please help us make certain we are selling you the correct part by confirming the year, make and model of your vehicle:
Enter your email address to be notified when this product becomes available.