1993 - 1995 Toyota Pickup O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for L4 2.4L 4WD with with 6 Foot Bed (US Built Models) California Emissions
- List Price:
- AM Price:
- You Save:
Part Number: AM-34749553
This Oxygen O2 Sensor is a new, aftermarket replacement part that has the following specifications:
- Four pin, 4 wire configuration
- 2 Bolt flange style sensor
- Upstream & Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- May be used in more then one position
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8946509040, 8946509110, 8946509170, 8946509180, 8946509320, 8946539655, 8946539735, 8946539835, 8946539855, 8946569175, 8946580011, 8946580034
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
A direct replacement. If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to idle poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
This part replaces:
- OE #: 89465-09110
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS #: SG1839
Please help us make certain we are selling you the correct part by confirming the year, make and model of your vehicle:
Enter your email address to be notified when this product becomes available.