2004-2005 Pontiac Grand Am O2 Oxygen Sensor DOWNSTREAM for V6 3.4L
Part Number: AM-22569377
This Oxygen O2 Sensor is a new, aftermarket replacement part that has the following specifications:
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (44 inches)
- Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products SG444
- OE # 25320812
- 1999-2002 Chevy Cavalier O2 Oxygen Sensor DOWNSTREAM for L4 2.2L
- 2000-2003 Chevy Corvette O2 Oxygen Sensor DOWNSTREAM
- 2004-2005 Pontiac Grand Am O2 Oxygen Sensor DOWNSTREAM for V6 3.4L
- 1999-2001 Pontiac Sunfire O2 Oxygen Sensor DOWNSTREAM for L4 2.2L