1999 - 2000 Olds Alero Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.4L
- AM Price:
Part Number: AM-26912137
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (14.7 Inches)
- Upstream or Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- 4 terminal configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 19178116, 19178945, 19178958, 251313961, 25161128, 25163080, 25164488, 25312194, 25312201, 25312203, 25312211, 25315373
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS #: SG272T
Please help us make certain we are selling you the correct part by confirming the year, make and model of your vehicle:
Enter your email address to be notified when this product becomes available.