1995-1997 Nissan Maxima O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream
Part Number: AM-29206287
This Oxygen O2 Sensor is a new, aftermarket replacement part that has the following specifications:
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length
- Replaces many dealer part numbers including: 2269017Y11, 22690 17Y11, 2269040U00, 22690 40U00, 2269040U06, 22690 40U06, 2269040U16, 22690 40U16, 226904L000, 22690 4L000, 226904L002, 22690 4L002, 226914L001, 22691 4L001, 226914L003, 22691 4L003
- Upstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 3 wire configuration
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run badly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products SG285
- 1996-1998 Infiniti I30 O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream
- 1999 Infiniti I30 O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream (excluding California Emissions)
- 1996-1997 Infiniti J30 O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream
- 1995-1997 Nissan Maxima O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream
- 1998 Nissan Maxima O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream Rear Bank for California Emissions (Built After 6/01/98 Production Date)
- 1998 Nissan Maxima O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream (excluding California Emissions)
- 1999 Nissan Maxima O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream (excluding California Emissions)