1999 - 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Timing Chain with Sprockets FULL SET for V8 4.7L (8th Vin Digit N)
- AM Price:
Part Number: AM-90203335
This complete timing chain and gear set is just what you need to keep your Jeep 4.7L engine in good running order.
This high quality, timing chain set, contains the following pieces and has the following specifications:
- (1) - Primary Timing Chain - 70 Link
- (2) - Secondary Timing Chains - 106 Link
- (1) - Primary Chain Tensioner
- (1) - Secondary Chain Tensioner - RH Side
- (1) - Secondary Chain Tensioner - LH Side
- (2) - Guide Rails - Fixed
- (2) - Guide Rails - Tensioner
- (1) - Camshaft Sprocket - LH - 30 Teeth (Has No Ring)
- (1) - Camshaft Sprocket - RH - 30 Teeth (with JTEC Ring)
- the "JTEC" sprocket has 8 window sets having 1,2 or 3 widows per set. Clockwise at key way JTEC ring has the following arrangement of the window sets. 1,1,3,1,2,3,3,2
- (1) - Crankshaft Sprocket - 25 Teeth
- (1) - Idler Sprocket - Primary - 50 Teeth
- (1) - Idler Sprocket - Secondary - 30/30 Teeth
- Fits the following Dodge & Jeep engines as listed:
- V8 4.7L (8th Vin Digit N) (JTEC Engine - Has 16 Tooth crankshaft tone wheel)
Please note: This timing chain set is designed for the professional installer. It does not come with any installation instructions. If you do not have a service manual, please consult a professional mechanic prior to installing this kit.
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing belt between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
Please help us make certain we are selling you the correct part by confirming the year, make and model of your vehicle:
Enter your email address to be notified when this product becomes available.