2010-2010 Chrysler Town & Country Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Assembly (Built Before 11/31/09 Production Date)
Product Details Part Number: AM-30947026
This tire pressure monitoring system sensor assembly is a brand new, aftermarket sensor. It is designed to replace all original equipment manufacturers including:
- Beru, Lear, Pacific, Schrader, Siemens, TRW
This tire pressure monitoring sensor features the following specifications:
- Fits any one of the 4 wheel assemblies
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 68001698AA, 68001698AB
- Sensor assembly consists of the following new components:
- Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor (TPMS)
- Attachment Screw
- Valve Stem
- Nickel Plated Valve Core
- Locking Nut
- Valve Stem Cap
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% tested prior to leaving the factory
- New two-piece sensor design allows valve stem flexing from 5 to 26 degrees helping to eliminate breaking
Typical reasons why the sensor should be replaced:
- Valve stem type TPMS sensors require installation of new hardware whenever a tire is is changed
- Valve leak
- Seal leak
- Battery in sensor becomes weak or dies (average battery life is 5 years). All sensors will eventually need to be replaced
- Valve core snaps off
- Recommended to replace TPMS hardware every time a tire is removed from the rim to prevent corrosion buildup and for mounting safety of the locking nut
This tire pressure monitoring sensor makes a great replacement and with the new 2 piece design allows the valve stem to be serviced separately!
This part requires Programming to function properly. Please consult your owners manual or qualified repair shop for proper procedure.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.