2001 Ford Ranger Camshaft Position Synchronizer for V6 3.0L
Part Number: AM-25533527
This replacement Camshaft Position Sensor with synchronizer is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning cam sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, and or cause a no start condition, or rough running due to inaccurate ignition and fuel timing.
This Camshaft Position Sensor with synchronizer features:
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F8DZ 12A362 AA, F8DZ12A362AA
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Ford engines as listed per application:
- V6 3.0L
- Housing included
- Alignment tool included
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.
This part replaces:
- Dorman 689-117
- Standard Motor Products CSA5
- OE # F8DZ12A362AA
- 1998-2007 Ford Ranger Camshaft Position Synchronizer for V6 3.0L
- 1998-2006 Ford Taurus Camshaft Position Synchronizer for V6 3.0L
- 1998-1999 Ford Windstar Camshaft Position Synchronizer for V6 3.0L
- 1998-2007 Mazda B3000 Truck Camshaft Position Synchronizer
- 1998-2005 Mercury Sable Camshaft Position Synchronizer for V6 3.0L