1999 VW Passat Front Exhaust Pipe with Catalytic Converter for V6 2.8L (Engine ID AHA) with Automatic Transmission Driver Side
Product Details Part Number: AM-19741927
- Replaces LH (Driver Side) FRONT Exhaust Pipe with single Converter
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8E0 253 095 TX, 8E0253095TX
- 3 Bolt triangular flange
- Straight Pipe
- Two Oxygen sensor provisions:
- One located on front pipe below exhaust manifold connection
- One located on rear side of pipe after converter
- High quality 409 grade stainless steel
- Includes all Pipes and flanges for direct installation (additional clamps may be required)
- Certified for the following agencies:
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Ministry of Environment, Ontario & British Columbia - Canada
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits only the following Toyota engines as listed in vehicle descriptions:
- V6 2.8L (engine ID AHA & AFC)
- Does not fit vehicles with California Emissions
- Correct for models with Automatic Transmission (A/T) only
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
Due to state emissions regulations, we cannot ship this item to the state of California as it is not C.A.R.B ( California Air Research Board) approved for use in this state.
Due to New York state emissions regulations, this item cannot be installed on a California emissions equipped vehicle in the state of New York.
All emissions information for a vehicle can be found on a tag under the hood. If the tag is missing, you can contact a dealership with your VIN to determine which emissions system your vehicle is equipped with.
5 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 5 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.