1980 - 1991 Ford F150 Truck Steering Column Ignition Switch Lock Actuator for Models without Tilt Steering
- AM Price:
Part Number: AM-91720739
This replacement Non Tilt Steering Column Ignition Switch Actuator Lever is just what you need to get your Ford truck, van, or Bronco in good working condition again!
It mounts inside the steering column and connects the ignition lock (where the key goes) to the internal ignition switch. When the key is moved to any position, this lever moves inside the steering column, and is what turns the ignition switch on or off. It has a small pin attached to it and if that breaks off, you will be unable to start the vehicle. This part is commonly broken when vehicles are stolen. It also is the cause of why some ignition switches will not move. If any part of this lever is broken, the key will be unable to move!
If your vehicle is having problems starting because of a bad or malfunctioning ignition switch actuator lever, this is the part for you!
- Mounts between the key lock and the internal ignition switch
- Brand new component made out of aluminum
- Replaces dealer part numbers: E9TZ 3E715 B, E4TZ 3E715 A, E9TZ3E715B, E4TZ3E715A, D4AZ 3E723-A, D4AZ3E723A
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Also known as "Steering Column Lock Lever Actuator"
- Only fits vehicles without Tilt Steering columns
This Steering Column Ignition Switch Actuator Lever is a great replacement part over a dealer part.
This part replaces:
- OE #: E9TZ-3E715-B, E4TZ-3E715-A
- DORMAN #: 83280
Please help us make certain we are selling you the correct part by confirming the year, make and model of your vehicle:
Enter your email address to be notified when this product becomes available.